- Truth did not come into the world naked, but it came in types and images.
- The world will not receive truth in any other way.
- There is a rebirth and an image of rebirth. It is certainly necessary to be born again through the image.
- Which one? Resurrection.
- The image must rise again through the image.
- The bridal chamber and the image must enter through the image into the truth: this is the restoration.
- Not only must those who produce the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, do so, but have produced them for you.
- If one does not acquire them, the name Christian will also be taken from him.
- But one receives the unction of the […] of the power of the cross.
- This power the apostles called the right and the left.
- For this person is no longer a Christian but a Christ.
- The Lord did everything in a mystery, a baptism and a chrism and a eucharist and a redemption and a bridal chamber.
- […] he said, I came to make the things below like the things above, and the things outside like those inside.
- I came to unite them in the place. […] here through types […]and images.